Sunday 29 January 2012

Sew

DSC05742 by milliemooshu2012
DSC05742, a photo by milliemooshu2012 on Flickr.

Hearts Sampler 
I am very new to cross stitch...this being my first sampler. I came across a lovely pattern in the latest edition of Making magazine and decided to pick up my needle and threads and give it a go. Needless to say (sorry bad pun) its going to take me a lot longer than I anticipated as I rather stupidly brought the smallest stitch embroidery fabric so my stitches are tiny!!. Its quite theraputic though and stops me reaching for the chooclate in the evenings. So its a win, win situation as I hope to have both a beautiful sampler and a smaller waist by the end of it ;). I will post the outcome when I get there. Take a look at issue 17 of Making Magazine for details. The sampler is called Heart of hearts as featured in Sweet stitches from the heart by Anne Sohier-Fournel, Agnes -Delage- Calvet and Isabelle Leloup. Published by David & Charles. ISBN 978-0-307-58688-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...