Sunday 8 January 2012

Create

DSC05662 by milliemooshu2012
DSC05662, a photo by milliemooshu2012 on Flickr.

Pretty peony birdcage light
We have a corner table in our hallway that needed a light and centre piece. Rather than purchasing a new light and lampshade I decorated a bird cage (meant for plants in the garden) and decorated it with cute dragonfly lights and silk peony flowers. It looks lovely when lit and everyone makes a comment as they come into our home. I didnt need to spend any money on a new item, I just simply had a look in cupboards as to what we alreay had. Fairy lights are a great way of decorating and adding mood lighting to any room. I have also wrapped some plain fairy lights around a plant in the lounge to add light in an other wise dark corner. It also means the lights are used all year round rather than just for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...