Wednesday 16 June 2010

Create

Summer  top
Last Friday night my hubby decided to go out and leave me on date night so I decided to keep myself entertained for the evening and start sewing. I went through my large collection of fabrics and came across this lovely embroidered fabric I had brought on the net. I decided to make a lovely  top for the Summer. I have to confess it wasn't really planned and I didn't use a pattern. I just cut two lengths of fabric and starting sewing. I used one the the pretty edges to make a frill at the neckline and also added button fastenings to the back to add interest. It took a few attempts to get it fitted but I got there in the end. I wore it on Saturday and received great comments...its now a favourite Summer essential!!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in it. I wish I was as creative as you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...