Wednesday 16 June 2010

Make

Homemade sweet pepper chutney
We had so many sweet peppers left in the fridge I knew I had to do something with them so I decided to whip up a chutney. I didn't really follow a recipe, just kept on adding bits that I found in the fridge and cupboard. It didn't take along and it is delicious....I don't think it will last long as we are eating it with everything.
It's so easy to make...
6-8 sweet peppers- all colours
2 tins chopped tomatoes
2 courgettes chopped
1 onion
2-3 garlic cloves
1-2 chillies chopped finely
Pink peppercorns
Turmeric
Paprika
Salt and pepper
1 cup white wine vinegar.

Put it all in a large pan and cook until peppers are soft.
Spoon into sterilised jars and seal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...