Sunday 30 October 2011

Make


This is the never ending knitted scarf that is now to be a snood after the bright idea from my hubby. I may add that this is also my first attempt at knitting as you can tell from the single knitting stitch and no pearl stitch in sight. I have to admit I am pretty terrible at knitting but I love it and its great to do in the winter evenings to prevent boredom. Practice make perfect and hopefully I can introduce the pearl stitch into my next item....that's if I ever finish this one. The wool is a lovely merino wool from Rowan, luckily I have a wise Mum who suggested I start with chunky wool and needles, so glad she did as this is taking me ages. I will persist so I can wear my snood in the chilly months ahead. Now to pay a visit to Mum so she can help me make the ends meet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...