Sunday 30 October 2011

Create

 










Autumnal scarf......
I have decided to become a bit more focused on my silk painting and try and take inspiration from current trends and predicted fashions for Spring /Summer 2012 etc. I have done a substantial amount of research into design, colour, texture and started a log book to keep record of all my findings. With the current A/W 2011 in mind I set out to paint a new design influenced by the jewel colours found everywhere in fashion this season. The rich amethyst and sapphire against the subtle coffee tones really enhances the design and I only needed to use minimal outline to add detail to the final outcome. It was so enjoyable to get back into the painting spirit and much needed after my very long summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...