Friday 10 June 2011

Make

While browsing through a local craft shop I cam across these lovely wooden hearts. At the time they were plain, I wasn't sure what to do with them but  I liked them so I decided to buy them and knew I would be inspired eventually. I found them in the house a few weeks later and thought I would hang them in the bedroom. Its nearly our wedding anniversary which inspired me to personalise them. I bought some letter transfers and simply rubbed the transfer off onto the wood. I them found some pretty rose ribbon amongst my box of treasures and tied little bows and a loop to I could hang them up. They are hanging on the door handles in the bedroom. My hubby commented on how sweet they were so they get to stay!  The hearts can be purchased from Pandoro in sets of 3. I brought mine from Hobbycraft. I thinks its a lovely way to personalise decorations and I may just remember this for a friends wedding gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...