Sunday 1 August 2010

Vintage and Craft Fair July 2010

The Vintage and Craft Fair July 2010, The Guildhall in Worcester.
Yesterday was my first time selling my handmade items at a craft fair . I had a lovely day meeting new crafters and designers. The Guildhall was busy all day long. I had lots of interest and sold a few items. Although I wasn't as successful as I had wished it was a great experience and great for networking. I would recommend every crafter and maker having a go, even if you don't sell lots its a super way of meeting other like minded and talented people. Its also a great way to show everyone what you can offer, I managed to hand out quite a few business cards so who knows I may be busy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a comment so please do so here...